ARNOLD SCHOOL OFFICE OF RESEARCH
The Arnold School Office of Research was founded in 2001 to assist Arnold School faculty, staff, students, and their research partners with activities related to increasing research productivity for the School.
- Researching grant funding opportunities
- Supporting interdisciplinary application development teams
- Arranging pre-submission peer reviews of applications
- Working closely with USC's Sponsored Awards Management Office (SAM) to route and track Arnold School grant applications and contracts
- Making presentations to classes about grant development procedures
- Assisting Arnold School faculty, staff, and students with other grant application and contract development support as requested
- Assisting Arnold School faculty with post-award functions.