Be a part of the picture of public health!
Support our efforts to improve lives statewide and worldwide.
The Arnold School of Public Health is concerned with a broad expanse of public health issues and our giving opportunities mirror the diversity found in our educational, research and outreach efforts. Whether your passion is for the health of Latino families, scholarships for Exercise Science students, hearing aids for children or another aspect of public health, you will find we have a wide variety of funds supporting the work of the Arnold School. Please browse through the list of Arnold School Gift Funds below to decide how you would like to dedicate your gift.
FOR A SPECIFIC AREA OF SUPPORT FOR THE ARNOLD SCHOOL OF PUBLIC HEALTH:
1. Go to https://giving.sc.edu/givenow.aspx or click on the "Give Today" button below
2. Enter the amount of your gift
3. Click the option "I would like to specify an area to support." Checking this box will open up a text box where you will be able to place the name and fund number of the gift fund you have chosen to support from the list below. For general support of the Arnold School, enter "Arnold School of Public Health Carolina Fund" in this box.
4. Complete the rest of the online form to enter your gift
Giving By Mail
If you prefer to mail your gift, please make all checks payable to the USC Educational Foundation, note the fund name and number in the memo section of your check and mail it to:
- Arnold School of Public Health
921 Assembly Street, 108
Columbia, SC 29208
If you would like to contact one of our Development Officers, you may reach them at:
- Louisa Campbell
- Melissa Hensley
Click here for a list of ARNOLD SCHOOL OF PUBLIC HEALTH GIFT FUNDS