Arnold School Alumni Council
The mission of the Arnold School of Public Health Alumni Council is to cultivate and maintain interaction between alumni and the School. The Council strives to meet the professional needs of graduates and to uphold the mission and principles of the Arnold School of Public Health. It promotes communication and stimulates interest by fostering relationships among alumni, the Arnold School of Public Health and local and national public health communities.
The purpose of the Alumni Council is to :
- act as an advisory group to the Dean and the Arnold School of Public Health
- stimulate a continued interest in the Arnold School of Public Health and the University;
- provide continuing education and professional networking opportunities for alumni;
- enhance communication among faculty and practitioners;
- establish and increase public health advocacy efforts on local and national levels;
- recognize alumni for their contributions in the field of public health;
- support the Office of Student Services in expanding opportunities for student internships, professional advice and council for current and prospective students;
- support ongoing efforts to recruit qualified student applicants; and,
- increase the awareness of and support for activities, events and issues facing the Arnold School of Public Health and the University through contacts with public and private sources.